Reviews that include any of the following will not be published or may be removed:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other inappropriate comments (including any comments written in a language other than English) not suitable for this forum;
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other companies, reviewers, services, products, offers, or websites;
- Email addresses, URL’s, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information;
- Reviews that: are not written by a paying customer (including pre-paid customers) of the company being reviewed; are not written about an experience a customer had within the last 12 months; have been withdrawn by the reviewer; or that Reputation Force believes to be untrue.
- Critical or spiteful comments about other reviews or their authors;
- Computer viruses, scripts, tags, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; or
- Comments that may reasonably be considered to be defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation.
- Reputation Force reserves the right to not publish any review at its sole discretion. This publishing policy is subject to change without notice.
Removal of published reviews:
- If a review has been published that does not meet our publishing guidelines, a verbal or written request for an investigation may get the review removed. We communicate to all parties the findings of our investigation.
- At no time can a review be removed that doesn’t violate the guidelines stated above.
- If a user requests to change a published review, they must publish a new review with their new experience. At no time can a published review be altered or deleted.